ABOUT THE PARK
Welcome to Leduc Business Park, conveniently situated in the City of Leduc adjacent to the City of Edmonton and Leduc Business Park, with the Edmonton International Airport a five minute drive away.
Leduc Business Park, has easy access to the Queen Elizabeth II Highway, Alberta's major north-south artery.
Over the past 5 years, Leduc and Leduc Business Parks have nearly tripled in size and accommodates more than 500 companies and employs nearly 14,000 highly skilled trades and professional workers, where 1 in 13 jobs in Alberta are related to oil and gas. Given Leduc and Nisku’s roots in the energy sector, the supply of skilled labor continues to grow, driven by Alberta’s Oil and Gas Industry. Coupled with the energy sector within Leduc and Nisku, another important aspect of this region is the Transportation / Logistics sector. Edmonton, a national and international transportation hub, has a strong and growing transportation sector that provides companies with the ability to move their goods by highway, or airway. Given Alberta’s rail and roadway infrastructure, and the close proximity to the Edmonton International Airport, companies in Leduc benefit from their ability to provide cost-effective manufacturing and distribution for both cargo and passenger traffic.
- Benefits of Clustering in the Engery Sector that is Leduc Business Park,
- Be in close proximity to
- Your suppliers
- Your customers
- Your competitors
- more than 15,000 skilled trades and journeyman, including welders, pipe fitters and electricians.
- Be in close proximity to
- Attributes of Leduc Business Park,
- High end Industrial development
- Zoning permits for outside assembly manufacturing and storage associated with your business
- Variety of lot sizes and lot configurations
- Good access to Hwy 2, Edmonton International Airport and points north
- The City of Leduc is a growth minded, welcoming community. Leduc and surrounding area are affordable and attractive communities providing a quality lifestyle for your employees
- We reduce your Risk by:
- Land is stripped of topsoil and graded to approx. 6” below finish grade
- Good soils conditions compacted to 98% proctor density
- Full City of Leduc services
- City standard roads
- Subdivided and offsite levies paid
- Build ready
- Amenities available to you
- City of Leduc retail and commercial support
- Local Hotels and Restaurants
- Edmonton International Airport
In addition to oil and gas exploration, Leduc and Nisku’s Machining and Manufacturing sector is extremely important part to Edmonton and surrounding areas. 1 in 13 jobs in Alberta are related to the energy sector, either connected to valves and flanges manufacturing, servicing of rig components, fabrication of down hole drilling tools, or exploration. The Manufacturing sector of Leduc and Nisku is a fundamental lifeline to the energy sector providing services to those in the exploration, drilling and servicing of oil and gas.